Thank you for choosing to donate to Boomerangs
In support of the AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts! Before getting started, please take note of some important information regarding furniture pickups:
- Our furniture truck performs pickups In the Greater Boston area on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Appointments are scheduled up to 30 days in advance, with a typical wait time of 3-4 weeks. If you receive a message stating “all available dates for this address are already booked,” it means that all slots have been filled over the next 30 days in your zone/neighborhood.
- There is a 2 item minimum for appointments to be scheduled.
- All furniture must be in clean, good condition with minimal wear. Upholstered items must be free of rips, stains, tears, cat scratching, fading, and pet/smoke odor. All furniture is subject to approval by staff upon arrival.
- When selecting furniture items to donate, please be mindful of the items we do not accept which are marked in red on the form! Examples of items we do not take are listed below.
- Pickups are performed on 1st and 2nd floors (1 flight); anything above the 2nd floor must have an elevator with adequate space to move the pieces.
*IF YOU ARE A CORPORATE DONOR:* please contact our Corporate Donor Outreach manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All residential requests must go through this website.
*Items we do NOT accept:* bedframes, mattresses,futons, sleeper sofas, TVs, appliances, TV armoires/entertainment centers, large hutches. For a more comprehensive list of the items we can and cannot accept for donation, please click HERE.