Thank you for choosing to donate to Boomerangs In support of AIDS Action Committee!
Before getting started, please take note of some important information regarding furniture pickups. These guidelines are in place to help us maximize financial support of AIDS Action’s programs and services.
What we accept:
What we accept:
• All furniture must be in clean, good condition with minimal wear. Upholstered items must be free of rips, stains, tears, cat scratching, fading, and pet/smoke/mildew odor.
• All furniture is subject to approval by staff upon arrival.
• Large pieces of furniture are difficult for us to sell. When selecting furniture items to donate, please be mindful of the items we do not accept which are marked in red on the form. Some examples of items we cannot accept include:
** Sleeper/sofa couches
** TV armoires/Entertainment Centers
** Bedframes, mattresses, futons, futon mattresses
** Large china hutches
** Applicances (Ovens, Refridgerators, etc.)
* For a more comprehensive list of what we can accept please click HERE.
NOTES ON USING THE SELF-SCHEDULING SYSTEM
• Our furniture truck performs pickups in the Greater Boston area on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
• Appointments are scheduled up to 30 days in advance, with a typical wait time of 3-4 weeks. If you receive a message stating “all available dates for this address are already booked,” it means that all slots have been filled over the next 30 days in your zone/neighborhood.
• There is a 2 item minimum for appointments to be scheduled.
• Pickups are performed on 1st and 2nd floors (1 flight); anything above the 2nd floor must have an elevator with adequate space to move the pieces.
• Unfortunately, due to our lean staffing, we are unable to book furniture pickups over the phone.
IF YOU ARE A CORPORATE DONOR: Please contact our Corporate Donor Outreach Manager at email@example.com.
All residential requests must go through this website.